top ad

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Raceseng Apex R Shift Knob

My latest change has been just what the title says.  A Raceseng Apex R shift know in Gunmetal.  It was a very simple install.  You just need a 15mm wrench and a 3/8 allen wrench.  I actually didn't have a 3/8 allen wrench so I did the best I could until I get the right tool.  The allen wrench is used to thread the adapter into the shift knob itself so you can align the knob however you want it.  Mine isn't lined up perfectly, but it will suffice until I get to Lowe's to grab the right one.  On to the pics!




As you can see, I need to turn my knob to the right just a bit, which is done by tightening the adapter inside the sift knob with the allen wrench.

I also purchased a GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition!  I cannot wait to do some "spirited" runs with it mounted on my car!  For now, I have a mount on my front bumper in front of the lower grill.  I will be making another purchase from Raceseng in the very near future.  That purchase will be their TugView.  Here's a pic.


It's a tow hook and GoPro mount that mounts into the factory tow hook location.  Function & form!

You can check out all of Raceseng's products on their website at Raceseng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment